Services We Provide
- Helping veterans and their families
- Filing VA Claims
- Assisting with receiving adequate medical attention
- Understanding the VA Rating Schedule for compensation
- Providing safe houses
- Facilities for homeless veterans
- Emergency overnight shelters
- Offering services that show there is help available
- Help for female veterans.
- Information—not-for-profit agencies also available
- Other resources are available to provide assistance
- Help veterans get in homes – Click Here for Flyer
Educating veterans and their dependents of benefits earned from services they provided our great nation. In addition to our “Mission of Hope” we strive to form a link, connecting Vietnam Era and Gulf War Veterans in all 50 states and engage in concerted efforts to foster changes beneficial to all veterans and their dependents.
The African American Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Association has provided veterans, family members of veterans, homeless veterans and incarcerated veterans, direct services (e.g. food, clothing, personal hygiene items, shoes, boots and blankets). AA PTSD Assn. has provided these services with an all-volunteer force that utilizes their own funds and minimal resources through group partnerships within each state they operate to finance and operate this very necessary program.